This study from Forrester Research provides a framework to evaluate the TEI associated with deploying Mitel Virtual Solutions. It shows how one company achieved greater than 80% ROI and a payback period of less than 8 months with Mitel Virtual Solutions.
Forrester found that organizations can realize benefits in the form of:
- End user productivity savings with UC and better user experience.
- Cost avoidance of an alternative voice solution and corresponding annual support.
- Communications cost savings from utilizing SIP trunking technology.
- Failover savings from using software-based technology.
- Hardware and disaster recover savings from virtualization.
- IT administrative savings through faster recovery.
- Training cost avoidance.
- Cost savings from better scalability.
- Lower risk of loss from downtime.
- Increased flexibility.
Download the Report.